Thursday, August 16, 2012

To Port Aransas

For vacation, we headed down to Port Aransas for an extended weekend.  It ended up being the 4 of us and my mom and then we met up with Rudy & Jeanie too.

We stopped at the giant new Buc-ees in New Braunfels on the way.

Both kids liked the beaver statue.

 I was amazed and the aisles and aisles of nuts, pretzels, etc that Buc-ees has.  They also have a huge clothing section with swim coverups, tshirts etc.  This place is rather ridiculous but I highly recommend stopping here.  It's nuts. 
 For the first part of the trip, I hung out with the kiddos in the backseat.  I watched a lot of Wild Kratts videos.


 This was on the ferry to Port Aransas.  Ava was cracking us up as she kept saying "It's so beautiful I could cry."  She thought it was neat that our car got to ride on a boat.
 The cute little condo complex we stayed in.  Love the bright colors.
 The kids on their first trip to the beach.  Ryan loved it.  I've never seen a kid get sand so close to his eye, in his ears, mouth etc and not be upset by it. This kid loves to be dirty and had no fear of the water whatsoever.
 Another shot of our condo.
 The grandmothers relaxing on the beach.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...