Saturday, August 18, 2012

Port A - Day 3

 Familiy photo attempt


 Mom, who was a bit surprised by the wave!
 Burying Ava in sand
 Dirty face
 Scary pirate face
 Darren & Ava on our bunk beds. Note: Darren, Ava & I slept in the bunk bed room so that Rudy & Jeanie and my mom could all have their own bigger rooms.  But we did manage to pawn Ryan off on my mom -- he slept in his pack n play in her closet. Hey you do what you got to do sometimes!
 And one of Ry's favorite things to do.  Find a hole on the beach and sit in it.

Somehow I managed to not get too many shots of the adults on this trip.  Which I guess is what always happens but I tried not to take too many of people in their bathing suits because I don't like to be photographed that way myself.  Sad that there are not more of Rudy, Jeanie, my mom in these.  We had so much fun and are thankful that they all wanted to go on our trip with us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...