Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

So we started our Halloween off in Conroe by doing a little pumpkin carving. Ava was really excited about it beforehand. Here she is hugging the pumpkin... and showing us how she was going to scoop the pumpkin guts out.
However it came to the actual moment to do it and she had no desire to touch the pumpkin "goo" as she called it. Barely looked at it and decided it was not for her which is odd since Ava loves to be messy and has no problem touching anything sticky. Oh well. Darren & I had a good time carving our pumpkin up anyways.
Me hacking away at it (seriously I look like I am attacking the pumpkin with the knife)..


My side of the pumpkin...yes I like to do untraditional free hand pumpkins so they aren't as professional as other people's...I still liked it.


And here is Darren with his side of the pumpkin. He was excited apparently!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...