Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Boyfriend

Well technically he's just a friend who's a boy...but he is one of my only boy friends.

As you can see, AJ & Michelle came over to play and AJ is so cute...he was crawling around (doing his best breakdancing move - the Worm! We caught it on video...check out his blog and it will probably be posted sometime) and we just had a great time together.

I forced Michelle to read me some books, insisting of course on making her read the same one many times. That is my new favorite thing to do. And I do insist on it...you can't deny me!
And here is Michelle, AJ & I...for once we are all looking at the camera...a miracle! Too bad Mommy could not be in the picture.

1 comment:

Michelle Riley said...

We had so much fun playing with you!! Thanks for having us over.

PS - I love the new blog background!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...