Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Diary Excerpt #5

Sun 6/8, 4:54am Nobody told me what time church was and I didn't want to be late so I got up. Granny tried to put me in bed with them...It was really Granny's fault that I got up so early because before I went to bed, Granny told me "one more night and Mommy and Daddy will come home" and so I slept one night - I was ANXIOUS FOR MOMMY AND DADDY BECAUSE I MISS THEM - I LOVE THEM - THEY ARE THE BEST PARENTALS IN THE WORLD!!

4:15pm Good afternoon everybody -- are my parentals here yet????

Here's a shot of me and my parents when they finally made it back around 6ish...Mommy cried and I could tell Daddy was happy to see me too! I'm looking forward to my next stay at Camp "O" in July.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...