Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend

This weekend, we headed down to Conroe to see Granny & Pops...Daddy also went to the Shell Open in Houston so it was twice as nice.

I posed for pics with G & P -- don't I look like a doll?? Mommy thinks so.


Speaking of dolls, Mommy enlisted Granny's help to make some family dolls. Mommy plans to make dolls of all my relatives who don't live in Austin so I can play with them all the time. We may make others of all my relatives but I want to start with the out of towners first. Here are the first two...we made them of G&P since they helped.

And finally we played in the bubbles outdoors since it was not that nice on Saturday and we could not play in the water. This shot is cool b/c G & I are kind of blurry but the bubbles are crystal clear. I wasn't sure what to make of the bubbles really...they kept coming right at my face!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...